|Get jobs on your |
Senior Travel Consultant
|Company:||AKA Recruitment International|
Our client, a leading tour company, wishes to recruit a senior tour consultant to join a dynamic and diverse team. The right candidate will not only be responsible for quoting and running tour series/FIT bookings but also play an essential role in sales. If you are seeking a dynamic position that focuses on various aspects with growth opportunities and market-related salary package, then apply today!
- Quote, design, create itineraries and proposals for all market
- Capture and confirm bookings in our in-house booking system Passion
- Negotiate with suppliers for better rates, cancellation policies and FOC’s.
- Find new suppliers that offer a good service and better rates.
- Successfully run groups/tour series/FIT booking/ Fly-In and other products related to the Namibian Business Unit
- Compile welcome packs itineraries and create co-pilots according to itinerary
- Prepare guide documentation and brief guide before travel date.
- Handling the 24hour emergency phone
- Secure business and effectively cost product
- Build up and maintain agent/supplier relationships
- Source new products and develop own sales strategy to secure more business through existing and new agents
- Matric and tertiary qualification
- Minimum of three years’ experience relating to senior tour consulting position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Computer literate and experienced with MS Office package
- Independent, self-starter who is highly driven to succeed
Posted on 08 Jan 11:40